Excellence in Corporate Advisory, Equities and Asset Management
Auspac Financial Advisory provides companies with independent corporate advice and assistance in a wide range of corporate, financial and strategic activities. Specific activities include;
- Structure and execute corporate strategy plans
- Deal origination, negotiation, structuring and execution
- Co-Ordination and performance of due diligence
- Management of Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s), Reverse Takeovers (RTO’s) and other capital raising processes
- Preparation and co-ordination of capital raising documentation
- Investor Relations, including preparation of Roadshows in Australia and across Asia, particularly Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia
Capital Raising Advisory
Auspac Advisory can provide advice to private and public companies with respect to raising funds from institutional and high net worth investors for expansion, acquisitions and capital management. Our services include structuring, managing and negotiating of ordinary equity, equity linked or debt capital.
Auspac’s equity advisory services include:
- Pre Initial Public Offering Capital
- Capital via Initial Public Offerings and Reverse Takeovers (RTO’s)
- Secondary market offerings for listed and unlisted companies
- Nominated Advisor registered with the National Stock Exchange of Australia Limited.
Auspac is to launch three funds;
- Private Equity Fund
- Equities/Listed Fund
- Direct Property Fund
The investment objective is to provide Shareholders with greater portfolio appreciation over the long-term through management of Fund’s investments.
The Manager’s investment strategy is built on the belief that it is an allocator of capital and the economics of a business or particular investment opportunity drives long term investment returns. The Manager invests in what it believes are quality investment opportunities and businesses that can generate above average economic returns.
The strategy is to leverage its extensive network for investment opportunities across different asset classes in private companies and secondary public company opportunities. The opportunities invested in will provide extremely good potential for capital growth and some earnings growth, depending on the investment type
To learn more about our services and fund investment strategies, please fill the form below:
Auspac Investment Strategy
The investment strategy of the Group is to identify investments and companies that display sound fundamentals that over time can typically generate and drive longer term investment returns.Click here for more.